Tuesday, November 10, 2009

President Obama's Address at Fort Hood Memorial

I have no words to say about this. I believe our President says it all very clearly and very plainly himself.



I am not meaning to take anything away from what the President is saying, however RealityZone left me a comment the other day and said we should all read this article to possibly help us understand the man who did this tragic shooting. After looking at it I agree with him. You should check out his blog when you get a chance too.

I am going to post just the web page and you can go there and read it if you would like. It is called, Word gets around: Twilight and the trick of the psychopaths and if you click on the title it will take you to the site where you can read all about it.

Thanks RZ for pointing this out to me and everyone.

He has also given me some great info on more Wind Energy posts and I have got to get them posted..

I promise I will get them done in the next day or so.

No comments: