Mauigirl is bad...lol
Thanks to Mauigirl, I have been tagged with the meme that is making the rounds in recent days: The Six Random Things Meme. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Mauigirl!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
OK, so here are six random things about me:
1. I drove a tractor trailer for 15 years and have been in 48 states.I loved every
minute of it and would probably still be doing it if I hadn't fallen down a 50
2. I have never been a political person until this year. I have always voted, but
was never excited by a candidate or an election as I was by Barack Obama.
3. I am a dog person, not a cat person, however I do like cats...just not in the
4. I normally don't talk about myself much...this is really hard for me to do..
5. Like Mauigirl, when I am commenting on blogs, I smile, sometimes reading the
comments I even laugh..but I am lucky, I live alone so the only one who looks
at me funny is my pomeranian. But he always looks at me funny...lol
6. I started my blog as a way of helping me in my grief over my dad's death.
And it just took on a life of it's own.
So, that's my 6 things...now to figure out who to send this to...that's going to be hard. Let me think about that...
Gryphen.... at The Immoral Minority