Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Light Posting and Why

Sorry I haven't posted more this week. I am having some health problems and family problems. I don't want to go into details at this time here.. I will explain all to a few in a private email.

I have had some tests run and am following up with my doctor..

I can't sit at the computer for very long due to swelling of my legs.

I also have been taking my 84 year old uncle to the dentist. Yes, I still have to do that...lol

Thanks for understanding and I will try to get another post up later today.

Have a great day and See you later...

6 comments:

Patricia said...

I hope that all turns out well. Sounds like it's one of those real difficult times that come around every so often. I hate those times. Keeping good thoughts for you.

mommapolitico said...

Good luck this week, Girl. Hang in there, and know somebody's sending you postive thoughts! Take care!

ZIRGAR said...

Hey, take care of your priorities and when you decide to come back we'll still be here awaiting your new posts :-)

trishSWFL said...

Annette, know that whatever you are facing, you're in my thoughts.

HUGS for you! I'll look forward to reading again, whenever you feel up to posting.

nonnie9999 said...

take care of yourself, annette, and your uncle. everything else can wait. be well.

D.K. Raed said...

sorry to hear you are having some health issues. swollen legs definitely do NOT belong sitting at a computer desk! hope you are feeling better soon.