Monday, July 20, 2009

This Sums Up My Feelings Lately.. Thanks Lisa @ That's Why

I was on my rounds of the blogs I read and found this at That's Why posted by Lisa... her blog is really great and she is a wonderful writer.

I have been dealing with lots of things lately, I hinted at some stuff last week and I am sure some of you have noticed I haven't been posting as much as I used to.

I am having some issues with my family, and with my health and have really been stressing over both. Of course stressing just makes everything worse...lol So it is that viscous circle..you feel bad so you worry, so you feel worse..makes sense doesn't it..lol

Anyway.. this is Not Safe For Work... but it is funny... It has a country type sound..but it is great. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It is called I Could Be Wrong, by Tim Wilson.

3 comments:

nonnie9999 said...

lol!!! thanks for posting that!

Patricia said...

I hope things are better soon, Annette. Sometimes things get a bit too overwhelming to blog. Been there, more than once.

D.K. Raed said...

I have noticed you not posting as much. Hope things improve soon. Life shouldn't be so hard.