Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bill Maher's New Rules for Mar. 13, 2009

Here are the New Rules for this week. I can't say I agree with all of them this week. I still think Tim Geithner is getting a bum rap. I watched him this week before Congress and he was very good. Much better than I ever saw from Paulson or Greenspan or any of the others I have seen talking to them. He answered clearly, concisely, challenged each of them when they attacked the President's budget and put them in their place when he thought they needed it.

It didn't matter if it was a Democrat or a Republican he told them what he thought. And his answers were very clear. But, That's another story I guess...lol This is Bill Maher's New Rules for this week, with Sarah Silverman thrown in for good measure.





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

themom said...

As much as I LOVE Bill Maher...this weeks show - SUCKED!! Big time. The guests were talking over each other constantly, at times making no sense, Sarah Silverman wasn't even that funny. New Rules....have been much better.