Sunday, March 22, 2009

ST. Jing-Tao-Wow Day FAQ's

Nate from That's Right Nate has up a new post which lists everything you want to know about St. Jing-Tao-Wow Day but were afraid to ask.

So, in order to find out all you need to know, just head over to That's Right Nate. You can find out everything you need to know, and won't have to bother checking out Lou Dobbs to see what is happening with this newest holiday.

We all know how busy Lou is, fear mongering everyone about the threat we face from everyone who has immigrated to our wonderful country through the years. So, there is no need to bother him, when you can check things out with Nate.

The new holiday is March 31, 2009 so you don't have a lot of time to plan it. It is for everyone of any ethnicity, so you should really get over there soon, so you can make your plans, buy your food and send out your invitations to your St. Jing-Tao-Wow Day Party.

Let me know if you have any other questions that aren't answered by Nate and I will try my best to help you. I hope you have fun and enjoy your new holiday. If this works out, we will all try to get this recognised by the government and then we can have another day off from work.




Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Patricia said...

So, what ethnic stereotype do you plan to be this year? I want to try to be all three, but being it's a weekday I might not have time for all of them.

Annette said...

Well, I am Irish, American-Indian, German, with some of the other Gaelic in there too...lol so that makes for a very broad background... I have a number I can choose from.

I am still planning my menu and getting my invitations designed.. will post them when I get them all done... Thinking Shamrocks with a Kokapelli or something like that.. what do you think?? Then maybe a picture of the Wiesbaden Spa resorts too.

Just thinking..

Distributorcap said...

is jewish an ethnic group or a religion?

or maybe i will go as a martian