Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Washington Post's Newest Gamble, Men in Tights

I don't know what to say about this other than YUCKY! This has to be one of the most disgusting pieces of trash I have seen in a while. Well it isn't really a piece of trash.. just disgusting and useless..

Watch:



For one I can't stand Dana Milbank. He is about the most worthless writer that Washington Post has. Chris Cillizza is a little better, and his appearances on MSNBC are most tolerable.

But, you don't have to take my word for it. I am not the only one who is panning this video. Digby and Crooks & Liars are both shooting it down too.

TPM just calls it an experiment. I would say it is an experiment and it failed..lol

It is just strange, 2 grown men playing dress up and making fun of others...not sure how that is going to work out for them.

1 comment:

veralynn said...

It has been criticized by every one I have seen. Milbank lost any credibility for me during the campaign. Cillizza, maybe he is gone for me now too.