Friday, February 13, 2009

Get your Reading Glasses, the New Plan is up and it is LOOOONG

UPDATED


Here is the new American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

It is sloppy, it is written on, it is not pretty, but it is there. It reminds me of something I would take to the grocery store for my list. But that's what they have made available for us to read.

I suppose you could say it is a rough draft and say this is their working model and call it the work up model. They are still moving text around and finalizing all the fine points before getting it ready for a vote and ready to send to the President.

You can access the text here at Open Congress.org . It is in two parts, just over 1,000 pages and has an explanation with it. Not sure what the explanation is for.
******************UPDATE*****************
This is a little easier... it is a summary but it is all the numbers and is a breakdown of the plan in easy to read line by line spending. Much easier to read and understand. So American Recovery & Reinvestment Act of 2009, Act 2
******************************************
No, I have not read this one as of yet. This came in overnight and I have spent most of the night dozing and watching the news about the plane crash in the Buffalo area. How sad for this area, and for these people. My heart goes out to them all and to the flight crew.

Happy Reading everyone!!!

2 comments:

Vast said...

They must use a really large font when printing bills. They always have so many pages and most of it's dead space.

enigma4ever said...

okay...
I am confused....
more and more is cut and YET....

it is now over 1100 pages...

omg...
this thing is a Hernia Package ;-)


but CSI Miami is not on....so...I will dig in....

oye....