Monday, February 9, 2009

Stormy Daniels for LA Senate, Defeat David Vitter

This is one of the best things I have seen in a while. We all know who David "diaper" Vitter is (R, LA). Well, I would like to introduce you to one of his opponents for Senate in 2010. Meet Stormy Daniels, and take note of her campaign slogans which she will tell you about.

I have to give a big hat tip to Phil Munger at Progressive Alaska for this. The film maker is a great friend of his Max Blumenthal.

But, without further ado...Ms. Stormy Daniels:



I hope you enjoyed.

7 comments:

Fran said...

Oh darn! No video appears.... maybe post a link?

Annette said...

If you can't get if from me, you should be able to get if from Phil's site... but it seems to be working fine on my end...

strage...lol

enigma4ever said...

omg....
her name alone...perfect...
let's go help her !!!

Annette said...

Don't you love it

Fran said...

Now I can see it-- love all the plays on words she has going for slogans.

Finally! A candidate that tells the truth!

Annette said...

I am ready to go to LA and help her with her campaign....lol anything to defeat Vitter.

lisahgolden said...

How perfect. I think this is exactly what Vitter needs.