Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Osborne Ink Hits Another One Out of the Park

My friend Matt @ OsborneInk has a new video he has done and it is great. Now I don't always agree with Matt's choice of music, but it does get the point across.

Watch here and then let Matt know what you think. He says share it so I am sharing it with you.


Linchpin of Progress
Uploaded by rumisouth. - News videos from around the world.

The song is "Lynchpin" by Fear Factor and here are the lyrics.
Can’t take me apart…Can’t take me apart…
See the light a new day has arrived for us Genesis of our evolution A linchpin holds within a means to an end Can’t you see that we are one?
Can’t take me apart (x3)No you can’t
We see no end to the dream
We will never see the end We will never be the end All my life I felt discarded Never feeling a part of it
No you can’t
Without me you will fade, you will not remain We are one, and though the same, future machine A linchpin holds within a mean to an end Can’t you see that we are one?
Can’t take me apart
No you can’t
We see no end to the dream
We will never see the end We will never be the end All of my life I felt discarded Never feeling a part of it
No you…No you can’t take…
No you can’t take me apart
We will never see the end We will never be the end All my life I felt discarded Never feeling a part of it
You can’t change me
You can’t change me now

I hope you enjoy it and as Matt says, steal it, share it and post it on your blog if you want.

8 comments:

K. said...

Nice! And Bonus Army pictures, too! Barbara Kingsolver's latest novel (The Laucuna) has an impressive set piece involving the Bonus Army.

Tom Harper said...

Great video. I liked the music and the message.

Annette said...

Thanks K, yeah I loved the video...I thought it was great. Matt does a very good job.

Annette said...

Thanks Tom, yes it is very good.. Matt is awesome and I hope more people see his great work.

Sue said...

I may be 54 yrs old but I can still rock with the best of 'em!! Love it and will steal it, thanks!

Annette said...

Thanks Sue, yeah it is good stuff. thanks for stealing it.. Matt will appreciate it.

Sue said...

I haven't been able to embed it but I'll keep trying!

Annette said...

Sue, click on export.. then it will bring up the embed so you can click on it. It's tricky...lol