Friday, March 13, 2009

Jim Cramer admits to Short Selling and Other Crimes

Here is the entire Jim Cramer interview he gave to Aaron Task, of TheStreet.com about his time as a Hedge Fund Manager. He readily admits Short Selling Stocks, which is a criminal offense. But he laughs it off, saying nothing can happen to him because he isn't on TeeVee...until Jon Stewart puts it on last night...lol

He also calls Wall Street Journal reporters "bozos" and says behaving illegally is okay because the SEC doesn't understand it anyway.

On manipulating the market: "A lot of times when I was short at my hedge fund, and I was positioned short, meaning I needed it down, I would create a level of activity before hand that could drive the futures,"

Some of this just blows my mind, but I have said before, and I will say again, I think this is exactly what is happening right now. I think this is what is happening on the stock market right now. They are short selling, fixing prices, and manipulating stocks in order to make things look bad for the President. I really think that is exactly what is happening.

Watch this and see what you think. He really describes it in detail.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: