Sunday, March 15, 2009

There's No One As Irish As?????

I was out blogging this morning and found this at Fran's and had to share it. I know it is a little early yet but still thought I would post it so if anyone else wants it they can put it out. I may post it again Tuesday.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. There is another one at the web site Corrigan brothers dance and you can even put in your picture and make your own, or make someone else do a river dance.

Of course, be prepared, it will sing the song "There's No One As Irish As Barack Obama" with whoever picture you put in there. So be careful who you send it to. I am sure my daughter won't speak to me for a week or two again...lol I just sent it to her with my granddaughters picture in it...lol



Have fun and remember our President is multi cultural. How wonderful that he is, like most of us.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: