Tuesday, April 14, 2009

David Shuster Sat in for KO last night. But he was ON FIRE

He was Fired Up by Rachel and Ana Marie Cox last week I guess, and let loose his own version of the tea bagging.

The best line he had...
And in Cavuto's defense, if you are planning simultaneous tea bagging all around the country, you're going to need a Dick Armey.


I almost fell out of my chair when he said that laughing so hard. But to David's credit that was only one of many he had last night. And he also kept a straight face through the entire section.

Then Lawrence O'Donnell came on to help him and the two of them really had fun with it. Just watch.

3 comments:

enigma4ever said...

I saw it too..and was stunned by that sentence...too damn funny...

( don 't they know how silly they all look ?? nah....)

Patricia said...

That's hysterical. I didn't see it last night. Had company. It's great to get another chance.

Vast said...

I don't think half the nuts attending these things have a clue as to what they are actually protesting.