Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maersk Alabama Crew Speaks Out.. UPDATE!!

"We're UNION that's how we made it." According to one of the crew by sticking together and being union members that's how they escaped and by the bravery of their captain.

Here is a clip of them on the Today Show on NBC with Tom Costello.



UPDATE!!!

Newsguy commented and asked which side I was on... I guess he was thinking I was mocking the comments of the crew of the ship.. If that's what he was doing.. let me be perfectly clear. I am and have always been very PRO UNION!!!! I thought this was a great comment .. that's why I posted that comment out of all they said to highlight out of this clip.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

"You can't scare me. I'm sticking with the union."

Woody G.

NEWSGUY said...

Which side are you on...oh, which side are you on...