Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pres. Obama's Weekly Address

Pres. Obama wishes us a Happy Easter and Passover. Reminding us it is a time of renewal.

We must not let our differences keep us apart. Too often we forget that. For even in differences there are commonalities. We are all so much alike. We have the same basic needs, I think that is what is forgotten so many times. Just this week we saw that in the Iowa and Vermont decisions on Gay Marriage. All people are asking for is the chance to be happy and to be treated the same as everyone else. That's not too much to ask for.

2 comments:

enigma4ever said...

thanks for finding these- I can not find them on Youtube- what channel are they on ?

Annette said...

www.WhiteHouse.gov is one place.. Also CSPANJUNKIE.ORG but I think he has changed his to http://earth2obama.org/ but he still always has them. That's where I usually get them. If all else fails I get them at DailyKos or Broadway Carls.