Saturday, April 4, 2009

President's Weekly Address

The Challenges of our Time... We have many.. Our President must carry them all. We just think we know what they are, yet he is responsible for all of them. Yes, we worry about some things we think we know about, but what if we KNEW everything he does, what would we do? I know I couldn't handle it. I have enough trouble dealing with my life, let alone worrying about everything he has on his plate.

It is very easy to say just stop this, stop that. But it isn't that easy to implement. There are more things involved than just saying ok, come home. I wish it were that easy, and I imagine the President does too. He said the other day if it were easy by the time it got to his desk it would be done. Here is the President.


4/4/20: Your Weekly Address from White House on Vimeo.

1 comment:

enigma4ever said...

thanks for posting this- I tried to watch it at Daily kos and it came up as an Error ?

thanks...