Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stephen Colbert Shows Glenn Beck's Real Side

Stephen Colbert shows what Glenn Beck is really all about as he mocks his program and his 9-12 project.

Stephen launches his own 10-31 project to counter Beck's and uses Beck's words against him. Remember when Beck said this about the family's of the 9-11 victims and survivors: "This is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this, you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families? I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them." That was on Sept. 9, 2005.

A year.. it took him a year to start hating the victims and their families.. I am sorry, how can you hate them? All they did was go to work that day, or show up to do their job as firefighters and police officers and he hates them after a year. What kind of sick bastard is he? I am sorry, but he really makes me ill. So, yes I love that Stephen Colbert is calling him out on this crap he is putting out and I hate that the NY Times wrote a puff piece on him over the weekend and never once asked him about this.

Oh, and the day he made the stupid remark about the 9-11 victims, was the day they were giving the ATM cards to Hurricane Katrina victims and he was incensed over the fact they were getting anything to help them out. Yeah, real sensitive guy there Glenn, go cry again why don't you.

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
The 10/31 Project
comedycentral.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorNASA Name Contest

3 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

Just when you think it's not possible for Glenn Beck to be a bigger idiot, he picks on the one group of people only he & ann coulter think it's ok to diss!

I caught that 9.12 show he did in March. Gag! He was blubbering all over the place, just thinking about how little audience he has, even though he moved from CNN over to the wingnut-comfort-zone of FUX FAMILY. He said he'll be working on a secret plan for the next 6-months to be revealed on 9.11 this year. Guess it'll take him that long to re-hydrate!

Fran said...

I bet his secret plan involves stocking up on plastic tarps & duct tape-- that and one on one marshal arts lesson from Chuck Norris.

He loves his country..... he just hates freedom of speech. Those 9-11 whiners wanted investigations to get at the truth. How Un American!!!

D.K. Raed said...

oh Fran, if you saw that particular show, Beck was hyping how many people were gathering all over America to watch him deliver his 9 principles and 12 values. Then whenever the camera would go on location to see these great throngs, there was NO ONE! The exception was a little rally Chuck Norris held. Chuck & his wife & few bored looking inebriates were the extent of Beck's Big Bazzanga!

I did not know he was picking on 911 families until Colbert pointed it out. Perhaps the familes will come up with their own secret plan to out Beck as a hyperventilating fountain of crocodile tears by 9.11 this year.