Monday, January 12, 2009

Change of Pace..Something Light to Listen To

This is completely off the subject of what we have normally been talking about, but maybe a change of pace is needed for a few minutes.

A friend of mine sent this to me. I had also seen it in another place but hadn't taken the time to look at it, being in a serious mood and thinking it wasn't something I would like. But this time something made me look.

I am glad I did. It is very true, very funny and I can relate it to life in the here and now.

It is also pretty amazing that this woman is able to do this in one take...lol I would say she is very good. I would love to see her sing something else, I think she must be pretty talented. So for your listening pleasure...here is "The Mom Song":



I hope you enjoy this as much as I did...

No comments: