Friday, January 2, 2009

TPM Golden Dukes for 2008

I saw this on another site I go to so I decided I had to post it here too... Thanks Phil..@ Progressive Alaska for bringing it to my attention. I hadn't been to TPM for a few days. But since there are a few mentions of Kansas City in here, along with other areas of the country, it is interesting for the area.

Scary when you think about it that we have once again become infamous for corrupt or even just laughable politics. But, when I see and read some of the articles in the Kansas City paper and on the TeeVee machine about our own Funk in KC, I can't help but be reminded of another Politician and the "Shadow" she has in her office.

Yet, I don't think any of the members of the council or the population in KC who are complaining see any comparison. Maybe because they don't want to. Maybe because they have never bothered to look beyond the surface of the Governor of Alaska and her Shadow.

But, enough of that. Here are the TPM Golden Duke Awards for 2008. I hope you enjoy them. I did. We earned our time in the spotlight.

No comments: