Saturday, January 24, 2009

President Obama Weekly Address

Here is our new President's Weekly Address... He's got some good things to say. We all need to listen to it. We have the best team leading us I think. But it will take all of us to get there.



I think this last paragraph is the one that really touched me the most out of it. It is a challenge and a reach out to everyone. We must really start working together, with each other not against each other. I think that was for the members of Congress who this week seemed to want to pull up their pants and take their marbles and go home.

See what you think:
No one policy or program will solve the challenges we face right now, nor will this crisis recede in a short period of time. But if we act now and act boldly; if we start rewarding hard work and responsibility once more; if we act as citizens and not partisans and begin again the work of remaking America, then I have faith that we will emerge from this trying time even stronger and more prosperous than we were before. Thanks for listening.


So...what do you think?? Shall we keep him??

3 comments:

Fran said...

Oh! What a great remark,,,,keeper for sure.

BTW, I got around to doing the meme.

Annette said...

Great...

Mauigirl said...

He is definitely a keeper! I am so happy he is our president.