Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Six Random Things Meme

Mauigirl is bad...lol

Thanks to Mauigirl, I have been tagged with the meme that is making the rounds in recent days: The Six Random Things Meme. Here are the rules:

The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you. That would be Mauigirl!
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

OK, so here are six random things about me:

1. I drove a tractor trailer for 15 years and have been in 48 states.I loved every
minute of it and would probably still be doing it if I hadn't fallen down a 50
foot embankment.

2. I have never been a political person until this year. I have always voted, but
was never excited by a candidate or an election as I was by Barack Obama.

3. I am a dog person, not a cat person, however I do like cats...just not in the
house.

4. I normally don't talk about myself much...this is really hard for me to do..

5. Like Mauigirl, when I am commenting on blogs, I smile, sometimes reading the
comments I even laugh..but I am lucky, I live alone so the only one who looks
at me funny is my pomeranian. But he always looks at me funny...lol

6. I started my blog as a way of helping me in my grief over my dad's death.
And it just took on a life of it's own.

So, that's my 6 things...now to figure out who to send this to...that's going to be hard. Let me think about that...


Enigma4Ever...at WatergateSummer

Gryphen.... at The Immoral Minority

Fran...at Ramblings

3 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Well done! I've learned a lot about you just from these six things - how interesting you drove a truck!

Sorry to hear about your dad but glad you started blogging. (I started just because I found out a neighbor had a blog. I had never thought of doing it before that and wasn't even sure of what a blog was!).

Glad to know I'm not the only one who smiles and nods at blogs!

Thanks for playing!

enigma4ever said...

oh sooooo cool...I will come back and ponder doing this...lovely to know more about you ..

;-)

Fran said...

I did get around to doing this .... funny Dusty posted it a 6 things & posted 7! Ha I ran with it too, but skipped most of the the rules So there is another thing you've learned about me..... I blow off rules I think don't matter. Rules about a silly internet thing ~ pish posh.

But when it comes to following the Constitution & Geneva conventions & INternational law, I'm all about honoring those rules very seriously.

Anyway.... it's fun to have to think about what might be interesting in your life, to share.

Hope mine is not too boring!

But bravo to you for turning the corner, post the loss of your Dad. The blogosphere-- it's like free psychotherapy!

LOL